Arshad Warsi suffered a near-fatal head injury while shooting one of his new movies. The actor said, "The shot required me to jump backwards and fall on my back. Naturally, the camera was placed behind me on a metal trolley. When I jumped, I overshot the spot and banged my head into the edge of the metal trolley. The fall was nasty as my head bounced on that trolley and was spinning for almost half an hour. Things started looking hazy. For a moment I thought my head had broken into pieces. My fight master thought I was finished. Maybe God was looking over me as someone had put a mattress on the trolley, which saved my life."
Arshad Warsi suffers head injury at shoot
Arshad Warsi suffered a near-fatal head injury while shooting one of his new movies. The actor said, "The shot required me to jump backwards and fall on my back. Naturally, the camera was placed behind me on a metal trolley. When I jumped, I overshot the spot and banged my head into the edge of the metal trolley. The fall was nasty as my head bounced on that trolley and was spinning for almost half an hour. Things started looking hazy. For a moment I thought my head had broken into pieces. My fight master thought I was finished. Maybe God was looking over me as someone had put a mattress on the trolley, which saved my life."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow us on facebook
Popular Posts
-
Image Source Twitter crashed on Tuesday for the second time in nine days when a software glitch stalled the popular messaging service ...
-
source Bollywood Dabang Khan was spotted shooting for his upcoming film, Kick, near the Fatehpuri Masjid in Chandni Chowk on Sunday m...
-
'Baahubali' has caught the attention of international buyers, so much so that the distributors in Europe are fighting for its right...
-
J.Lo makes working out look so easy! All you need is some free weights, Nick Jonas’ sexy single ‘Jealous’ and Lena Dunham’s new book. Wait ...
-
(Image Source) Media and entertainment giant Disney is in talks to buy Maker Studios, one of the largest content providers for onlin...
-
The Iron Man franchise had the advantage of design changes and armor upgrades being an integral part of the story. Tony Stark has gone thro...
-
As Bollywood actor Abhishek Bhachchan turns 38, his wife and actress Aishwarya Rai has a surprise in store for him. Aishwarya Rai Bachch...
-
Actress Katrina Kaif said she has taken the “underutilised” taunt on length of her role in ”Dhoom: 3” in her stride. The third instalm...
-
Sooraj Barjatya has cleanly swept the audience once again by portraying Salman Khan as Prem in the latest release ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo...

No comments:
Post a Comment