Latest News

Double Oscar Winner A R Rahman Son Ameen Surprise

Double Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman says his youngest son Ameen’s concern that his father gets seven-hours of necessary sleep took him by surprise.


The 47-year-old composer has previously stated that he composes his music in the quiet of the night but Rahman’s son got concerned about his father’s habit of working late in the night.

“I was arranging music for my new album, Raunaq, and suddenly a young chap comes and tells my sound engineer to
shut down everything… He said that I have to sleep at least 7 hours a day and rest well. So, all plugs were to be pulled
off and all computers to be shut down…,” Rahman posted on his Facebook page.

“I was surprised… It was Ameen… It took me 10 minutes to convince him to go and sleep… Had to promise him that I
will catch up on my sleep for sure, and so, I did. How time flies… Hard to believe that he is not a baby anymore!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.