Latest News

Kristen Stewart: 'I Stand By Every Mistake I've Ever Made'


Kristen Stewart is speaking out about falling in love, past mistakes she’s made and owning up to always feeling awkward in the spotlight.

“You don’t know who you will fall in love with. You just don’t. You don’t control it,” the 23-year-old, who split from “Twilight” co-star Robert Pattinson in 2013, said in the March issue of Marie Claire.

The actress, whose relationship with Robert fell apart after she had a fling with “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, explained that she’s still trying to figure out how to navigate relationships.

PHOTOS: Kristen Stewart’s Best Red Carpet Looks

“Some people have certain things, like, ‘That’s what I’m going for,’ and I have a subjective version of that. I don’t pressure myself … If you fall in love with someone, you want to own them – but really, why would you want that? You want them to be what you love,” she said. “I’m much too young to even have an answer for that question.”

As for her blunders – most of which have played out in the public eye, she fully owns up to them.

“I stand by every mistake I’ve ever made,” she told the mag. “So judge away.”

The actress, who will next be seen in the Guantanamo Bay-set drama “Camp X-Ray,” also opened up about her awkward relationship with the Hollywood spotlight – something that her fans often see play out on the red carpet and during interviews.


“People are like, ‘She just can’t handle’ – for lack of a better word – ‘the spotlight.’ No, actually, I can’t, and this is totally who I am,” she admitted. “I don’t try to force it or turn it into something else or fabricate this personality… so I totally agree when people say I’m, like, the most awkward person.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.