Latest News

Shoaib Akhtar Interested In Bollywood


Shoaib Akhtar, once regarded as one the fastest bowlers in world cricket, is set to explore things beyond cricket. The 38-year-old former Pakistani cricketer gets chatty about life after the game.

In 2007, you were offered a Bollywood film, but it did not materialise. Any plans of an acting debut in India?

I have been approached a number of times by several Bollywood filmmakers to act in their films. I am interested in Bollywood films, but I don’t think I can act. But, you never know what life has in store.

Are you open to the idea of a film on your life being made by a Bollywood filmmaker?

When I was playing for Pakistan, someone showed interest in making a biopic. But I was really involved in cricket then and did not want to divert my attention. Now, it is up to them to decide.

Are you open to hosting television shows in India?

Sports is my first love and if I can contribute to it through an Indian TV series, I would be open to it. I am a commentator on TV, so I have that experience as well.

It was reported that you were supposed to be a part of Salman Khan’s show but it fell through. What went wrong?

There is no truth to that. I was never approached by Salman Khan nor by the team of the show. If anything of that sort would have happened, I would have spoken about it openly.

Would you marry an Indian woman?

Why not? You never know when and where you might find your soulmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.