Latest News

Kristen Stewart Is ‘Overly Happy,’ But Taking A Break From Acting

Kristen Stewart’s newfound happiness and attitude suits the usually smoldering starlet — so why is she taking a break from acting?

Kristen Stewart, 24, is showing her softer side lately. On Oct. 20, the Twilight star revealed that she is beginning a new chapter both personally and professionally in a brand new interview!


Kristen Stewart Interview

“I’m really happy right now, overly happy. I’m definitely not looking furtively – I like to look around at (stuff). I feel great. I’m not overcoming fear right now,” Kristen told USA Today.

Not too long ago, “fear” and fallout was all that engulfed the actress following her infamous love triangle with then boyfriend and equally famous vampire, Robert Pattinson, 28, and then married Snow White and The Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders, 43.

She reflected on the scandal that not only plagued her relationship, but also her personal happiness, saying “I was scared of so many things. I was not overcompensating but just compensating.”

But, the drama and the fear have decreased dramatically for Kristen who threw herself into her work, filming seven films back to back.

Kristen Stewart: Excited To Pursue Passion Projects

 Recent media attention has focused more on Kristen’s excellent acting instead of her antics as a socially awkward starlet. She earned great reviews for her role in Camp X-Ray and demonstrated that she isn’t just a bella face to all the film critics who doubted her.

Having just wrapped up her last film, the futuristic Equals, starring Nicholas Hoult, 24, Kristen is finally ready to take a break from acting and immerse herself into other passion projects.

“I’m taking some time off because I’ve been working for two years. I’m an actor and that’s my art form, and because I started that so young, I’ve always felt intimidated and insufficient when I think about other forms of art I want to create. I’m going to take so much time off,” she said.

Indeed, the introverted actress has matured and adapted to the territory that comes with being in the limelight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.