Latest News

I'll Do Very Little Acting In Future: Angelina Jolie

Actress Angelina Jolie says she now prefers being behind the camera, and is slowing down her acting career.



image source
The 39-year-old, who is busy promoting her directorial venture, "Unbroken", has hinted that her career as an actress is over and being behind the camera is what her future holds, but her retirement isn't set in stone just yet.

"I'll do very little acting in the future. And it's funny, somebody said to me - and I think it's true - what's odd is that I wouldn't direct the films I act in.

"Some of them, maybe, but in general I wouldn't spend two years working on the things I'm in," she told the Sunday Times Culture magazine.

Jolie's "Unbroken" stars Jack O'Connell in the lead role and it will release on Christmas.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.