Latest News

Varun Dhawan – Kriti Sanon not scared of being overshadowed by Shah Rukh Khan – Kajol!

Actors Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon say that they are not scared of being overshadowed by the most romantic couple of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol , in Rohit Shetty directorial “Dilwale”.



“I’m playing his younger brother in the film. And when you play someone’s brother, then these things like insecurity, jealousy and all can’t come to your mind. I have an older brother in my real life as well. I try to get into the skin of my character, so I don’t feel any of this,” Varun told reporters when asked if his pairing with Kriti in “Dilwale” would be overshadowed by Shah Rukh and Kajol.

“I do love both of them a lot, so this film is not just one commercial film coming but an emotional film. So everything that we do all together, we all stand by each other. And I just hope that like a younger brother I can support him till the end in this film,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.