Latest News

I miss Aamir Khan and would love to work with him: Anupam Kher

I miss Aamir Khan and would love to work with him: Anupam Kher

Anupam Kher said, "I would love to work with him (Aamir Khan). I haven't worked with him for 25 years. I miss him."

Veteran actor Anupam Kher may not have agreed with Aamir Khan’s statements made at the recently held Ram Nath Goenka awards, the veteran actor doesn’t see his disagreement coming in way of his professional rapport with Aamir Khan and is open to collaborating with the superstar actor again in films.

Talking to The IndianExpress.com, Anupam Kher said, “I would love to work with him. He is a producer as well and he can cast me anytime. I haven’t worked with him for 25 years. I miss him.”

Anupam Kher, who worked with Aamir Khan in the 90s in hit films like ‘Dil’ and ‘Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin’, went on to reveal Aamir’s habit of being in-your-face while givinv opinions.

Recollecting how Aamir Khan wanted him to perform a scene differently while shooting for ‘Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin’, Anupam Kher said, “The rest of the actors are subtle but he was in your face and nobody can deny that. You can call up Bhatt saab (Mahesh Bhatt) and ask him and Bhatt Saab being bhaat Saab he was an expert at fuelling fire. He told me that Aamir said, ‘Tumhari interpretation bakwas hai. Tumhari picture ek bhi din nahi chalegi.’ I told Bhatt Saab that I am an educated actor and I know my work. My brief in ‘Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin’ as Pooja’s (Pooja Bhatt) dad was to tell her to run away from the marriage mandap. Ab yeh duniya ka aisa pehla baap hoga jo beti ko mandap se bhaagne ke liye keh rahi hai. So such a dad had to be crazy. I couldn’t play him in a serious manner and that was the truth.”

Talking about giving suggestions, Anupam Kher said, “I have given a lot of suggestions and people get fed up too. But never give suggestions at the expense of underestimating other person capabilities.”

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.