Latest News

Mark Wahlberg hated dancing scene in ‘Daddy’s Home’

Mark Wahlberg hated dancing scene in ‘Daddy’s Home’

Mark Wahlberg hated the idea of showing off his famous dance moves in new movie "Daddy's Home".

Mark Wahlberg hated the idea of showing off his famous dance moves in new movie “Daddy’s Home” so much that he refused to prepare for the scene.

The actor, 44, who once grooved as rap sensation Marky Mark, even hired a choreographer friend to help him perfect his moves, reported Contactmusic.

“I dreaded the dancing stuff. “(Director) Sean (Anders) continued to ask me, ‘You workin’ on your moves?’ ‘Yeah,’ I said, and I wasn’t.

“I said, ‘I might need a choreographer’, so I could get my friend Ace a cheque, and he’d come to the trailer and say, ‘Hey, let’s work on the moves’. I was like, ‘Will you leave me alone? I’m not working on the moves!’ It’s my least favourite thing to do next to singing, and of course I had to do both in the movie. But people seem to love those moments.”

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.