Latest News

Sunny Leone planning for a baby

Sunny Leone planning for a baby

“We both want a child. We’re just trying to figure out the best time for that. I do know my mother-in-law was complaining last week. She wants a grandchild and we are taking too long.”


Sunny Leone is planning to become a mother soon. Husband Daniel Weber and she have been thinking of becoming parents for a long time, but have not been able to find the right time for Sunny to take that break amidst her hectic schedule.

But now, there’s pressure for parenthood. Says Sunny, “We both want a child. We’re just trying to figure out the best time for that. I do know my mother-in-law was complaining last week. She wants a grandchild and we are taking too long.”

Sharing her recipe for a long-lasting marriage Sunny says, “Daniel is my best friend. We’ve seen the best of times and the worst of times together. I can consult him about anything, any problem. He is always there for me. I can lean on him for anything, no matter how silly.”

Sunny is happy to let Daniel (also her manager) take control of her life. “I believe I have been given that chance that every actor wants in life. My husband and I work together on every deal in what I want to do and what I don’t. I make the final decision in my life and its probably me who wants things water-tight.” With her husband around, Sunny’s life is stress-free.

Sighs Sunny, Daniel makes it possible for me to just be me without worrying about anything. He is the only person in this whole world who has my best interest at heart every second of the day and one of the huge reasons I am where I am today. He is the one who helped me make the decision to go on the Bigg Boss show. I’ve never looked back since then. And Daniel has been next to me in this very exciting journey of my life.”

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.