Latest News

Why Sunny Leone won’t say hello to Ranveer Singh at a party?

Why Sunny Leone won’t say hello to Ranveer Singh at a party?

Sunny Leone admits that she is quite shy and reserved in real life so much so that she would feel nervous to walk up to someone and say hello.

Sunny Leone may have played dare bare avatar onscreen but the actress admits that she is quite shy and reserved in real life so much so that she would feel nervous to walk up to someone and say hello.

“The biggest problem with me is that I am shy. I know it is very hard to believe. But if I am in a room full of people where there are say people like Ranveer Singh, I am not going to go up to him and say, ‘Oh my gosh! Hi How are you. I am a big fan. I watched your last movie. It sounds so fake and horrible,” said Sunny Leone.

Delving more on shy nature, Sunny Leone said, “I get so shy and nervous that I don’t want to go up to them and say hello. Like in the USA, I go to a few different fitness places. If Katie Holmes is sitting in my class doing various boot camps nobody goes up to her and says Hello. Nobody does that there. There is a sense of space that you give to people. Nobody goes and says Hey can I take a photo with you, I am a big fan. This just doesn’t happen there. So, that is the culture I come form. So, it is really hard for me to break that and not be so shy.”

While Sunny Leone may be shy by nature, the actress revealed that whenever she has gone out partying people have gone out of their to introduce themselves to her. “I don’t go to social functions because I have my professional commitments to fulfill. But the events that I and husband have gone to, we have met people who were so nice to us this year and went out of their way to say hello or introduce ourselves to them.”

Sunny Leone will be next seen in ‘Mastizaade’.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.