Arshad Warsi suffered a near-fatal head injury while shooting one of his new movies. The actor said, "The shot required me to jump backwards and fall on my back. Naturally, the camera was placed behind me on a metal trolley. When I jumped, I overshot the spot and banged my head into the edge of the metal trolley. The fall was nasty as my head bounced on that trolley and was spinning for almost half an hour. Things started looking hazy. For a moment I thought my head had broken into pieces. My fight master thought I was finished. Maybe God was looking over me as someone had put a mattress on the trolley, which saved my life."
Arshad Warsi suffers head injury at shoot
Arshad Warsi suffered a near-fatal head injury while shooting one of his new movies. The actor said, "The shot required me to jump backwards and fall on my back. Naturally, the camera was placed behind me on a metal trolley. When I jumped, I overshot the spot and banged my head into the edge of the metal trolley. The fall was nasty as my head bounced on that trolley and was spinning for almost half an hour. Things started looking hazy. For a moment I thought my head had broken into pieces. My fight master thought I was finished. Maybe God was looking over me as someone had put a mattress on the trolley, which saved my life."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow us on facebook
Popular Posts
-
As Salman Khan's Prem Ratan Dhan Payo continues to hog all the limelight, here comes a story which might stun you. A report on Boll...
-
( Image Source ) Whatever Bollywood's heartthrob Salman Khan does becomes news. Not only is his character in Sooraj Barjatya's up...
-
MUMBAI (Web Desk) – Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor will come to Pakistan to attend the premiere of the film in t...
-
Paul Walker's daughter Meadow filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Porsche, the car company has revealed the actor was responsible...
-
Image Source Actress Kareena Kapoor doesn't feel disheartened about her projects getting delayed or things not working out the way...
-
Aamir Khan finally takes his much needed and well deserved break for 10 days to unwind. The Aamir Khan starrer, Dhoom 3, not only had ...
-
Rajshri Productions, the prestigious film banner that has worked with superstar Salman Khan four times, won't miss out on an opportu...
-
Kim Kardashian's getting close to welcoming her second child — but just how close is she really? After announcing her pregnancy at t...
-
The Royal Recycler strikes again! Kate Middleton headed to a conference in London on Nov. 18, in a stunning gray dress. She first wore t...
-
More buddy flicks, intense testosterone-driven dramas and action ensembles were made this year in Hollywood, than in any o...

No comments:
Post a Comment