Latest News

I don’t sleep at night, I work 16 hours a day: Priyanka Chopra

I don’t sleep at night, I work 16 hours a day: Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra said, "I do make money. And I work very hard to earn this money. I don’t sleep at night, I work 16 hours a day."

“I don’t have weekends, I don’t have Diwali, I don’t have New Years and I don’t have birthdays. But I get compensated for the work I do and I don’t think there is anything wrong with a woman or a professional for that matter being compensated for the work that they do,”

Which actress wouldn’t want to be in the shoes of Priyanka Chopra today? From India to USA, Priyanka has been spreading her effervescent charm whereever she sets foot. Post Quantico, her fame has catapulted to an altogether new level. On the flip side, Priyanka Chopra has been literally living out of a suitcase. We caught up with this versatile actress when she made a whirlwind stopover in Mumbai recently to promote Bajirao Mastani. Excerpts from the conversation.

Ques: Can we call you an international star today?

Priyanka: Yes you can. I have become one. But I will always be an Indian actor first and then an international one.

Ques: How do you manage shuttling between countries at a rapid pace?

Priyanka: If you are aiming for global domination then you will have to pay the price. You can’t say you want this and that and then sit and complain. It was my choice to do all the things that I am doing today. So, you have to be responsible about it.

To be Continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.