Latest News

Sunny Leone: I am not pregnant and I am not having a baby anytime soon

Sunny Leone: I am not pregnant

Sunny leone said, "Who told that I am going to have a baby right now. I am married and very happy with my life. I am not pregnant and not having a baby anytime soon."

Sunny Leone is quite upset at recent reports which suggested that she is planning to start a family. Rubbishing the reports, Sunny Leone clarified at the Guild Awards 2015 held in Mumbai on December 22, that having a baby is not on top of her mind right now.

“Who told that I am going to have a baby right now. I am married and very happy with my life. In the future, I would love to have a baby and start a beautiful family but right now I am not pregnant and not having a baby anytime soon,” said Sunny Leone.

Clarifying her stance, Sunny Leone further elaborated, “I don’t know why somebody would twist my words. It is something that I think about like every woman does but it is not something that is happening right now or in the near future.”

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.