Latest News

Tanishaa celebrates New Year with Ajay Devgn, Kajol, not Armaan


According to Tanishaa, her family is not sulking for her proximity to Armaan Kohli in 'Bigg Boss'.

Contrary to the reports, 'Bigg Boss' finalist Tanishaa's family is not sulking with her for her proximity to actor Armaan Kohli inside the 'Bigg Boss' house.

However, Tanishaa spent New Year's Eve with her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn and their two children at the couple's farm-house in Karjat, instead of the rumoured beau Armaan Kohli.

Emotional about being reunited with her loved ones after three months, Tanishaa said, "My sister Kajol and the rest of the family was concerned about my decision to go into 'Bigg Boss'. They were naturally protective of me. But they never stopped me from going. I had promised my sister, 'Kads, no matter what happens; I wouldn't lose my dignity in there.' I think I kept my word."

Tanishaa was bereft inside 'Bigg Boss' house without her loved ones. "I missed my family so much. And they missed me too. But the one who missed me the most was my niece Nysa. And very honestly, the one member of my family I missed the most was Nysa. She is the first baby of the family in years. She is deeply attached to me, as I am to her. And she was missing her maasi the most."

Luckily for her, while inside 'Bigg Boss' house, Tanishaa had no clue about the speculation outside regarding her family's disapproval of her conduct vis-à-vis special-friend Armaan Kohli.

Tanishaasaid: "Can you imagine what I'd have go through if I had heard those rumors, untrue as they were? They would have devastated me. To me, my family is more important than anything else. I'd never do anything to shame them. You know my mom was not well and she missed me so much. She watched every single episode of 'Bigg Boss' just to see me. I didn't realize how difficult it would be for them to live without me. You tend to take your family for granted, until you are away from them. Nothing or no one matters more than my family. It felt so good to be back with them. When I came out of 'Bigg Boss', I was unsure of how they'd react. I had gone into uncharted territory, and the decision to do so was my own." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Streaming | Guest Post Services | Blogger | Guest Blogs Designed by Online Streaming07 Copyright © 2015 Published By Online Streaming07

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.